USA  /  Colorado  /  Arapahoe County Jail has 0 interviews from ex-inmates. Share your story
Find Arapahoe County Jail inmates...


How can I put money on the book for my son?

Like this comment? [yes] [no]   (Score: 3 yes, 0 no)
Permanent Link
Sunday, October 24, 2010

I live in Fl,how do I send money for his books? Check, money order, western union, ect? What info is needed for it to make it to him. Do you write a certain address for it to be recieved? Do you need booking number or what info?

Like this comment? [yes] [no]   (Score: 0 yes, 0 no)
Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Its best to send money order, But you have to make sure that his name and booking # in on the money order, you can send it in a letter to him. And the jail takes it and he comes and signs for it.

Like this comment? [yes] [no]   (Score: 1 yes, 0 no)
Sunday, October 31, 2010